KIDS TENNIS CUP 38 English
KIDS TENNIS CUP 38 inter YAMANASHI
We are pleased to announce that the “38th KIds Tennis Cup International Tournament” will be held with the information below. This also is an Asian & Pacific region qualify tournament for those who were born in “2008” to “23rd Smrikva Bowl 2018” in Pula, Croatia in June. We select 2 girls and 2 boys from “Smrikva” category to play in Smrikva Bowl.
Our objectives are not only to raise the level of play of these kids, but to expose them to international cultural exchange opportunity for their
We are very much looking forward to having you coaches and parents with us as well as
“SMRIKVA BOWL” : It has started in Pula, Croatia in1996 and has been
a unique tournament for talented “10 year olds” from around the world. Among the recent year’s players, Ana Konjuh, Belinda Bencic, Ajla Tomljanovic, Dominic Thiem, and Borna Colic are ranked in WTA/ATP rankings.
For more information about “Smrikva Bowl”, visit this link;
http://www.smrikve.com/smrikva-bowl/ Video from 2017 : https://youtu.be/NT0V0M4ch84
【NAME of TOURNAMENT】
KIDS TENNIS CUP 38 inter YAMANASHI
【DATE】 14 April ‒ 17 April, 2018
【VENUE】 CLUB VERDE
Sutama, Hokuto-city Yamanashi, Japan 408-0112
Phone: +81-551-42-5501 Website: club-verde.com
【COOPERATION】MIZUNO and other sponsors for kids-tennis.com
【CATEGORIES OF TOURNAMENT】 <Nationality Unquestioned> “UNDER” : boys & girls born in 2009 and younger “SMRIKVA”: boys & girls born in 2008
“OVER”: boys & girls born in 2006~2007
【SURFACE】 18 CLAY (outdoor) , 3 CARPET (indoor) 【BALLS】
* UNDER / SMRIKVA: GREEN DOT BALL * OVER : YELLOW BALL
● QUALIFY: ROUND ROBIN to decide top 2 players to qualify for MAIN DRAW as well as
to have them experience many opportunities to improve.
● MAIN DRAW; “Single Elimination” with a play-off for the 3rd place.
● FRIENDSHIP DOUBLES will be arranged for those who weren’t qualified to main draw
and main draw losers. Details TBA on site.
【SCORING】<Same as at SMRIKVA BOWL>
“Best of 2 “short sets”, first to 4 games with “No-Ad” (play 1 game point at deuce)
* If the score is 3 games all, you need to win 2 games in a row.
* If the score is 4 games all, regular tie-break (7 points) is played.
* If 1 set all, the 3rd set is played as a match tie-break up to 10 points by 2 points.
【ENTRY FEE】 JP¥11,000.-
【ENTRY NUMBER LIMIT】 150 altogether 【ENTRY & WITHDRAWAL】
● ENTRY DEADLINE: We’ll close as soon as we get 150 applications.
●As the entry may be filled up soon, please send estimated number to keep the spots for each category. You may cancel when you know the exact number.
【SCHEDULE OF EVENTS】<Subject to change due to weather condition, etc.>
April 13 (Fri.)
Bus from Haneda Airport T1 Domestic Arrival
April 14 (Sat)
April 15 (Sun)
Matches Start : Round Robins
April 16 (Mon)
Matches Start :
April 17 (Tue)
Matches Start : FINALS
Bus to Haneda Airport
【GIFTS, LOTTERY & PRIZES】
● GIFTS: Original T-shirts & some goods
● Players, families, coaches can purchase maximum of 2 lottery tickets (JP¥500/ticket) ● SINGLES WINNERS will be given KIDS TENNIS CUP TROPHY by BACCARAT
● SMRIKVA category winners & runner-ups are eligible to play in “23rd SMRIKVA BOWL” ● Subsidy of JP¥100,000.- or more will be provided for these players.
【ACCOMODATION & TRANSPORTATION】 ● ACCOMODATION :
Contact Mr. OKAZAKIi at CLUB VERDE for the rooms and rates & “practice courts” Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
● TRANSPORTATION :
* Bus service will be available to and from Haneda Airport T1 (Domestic Arrival).
To Club Verde; 15:00, April 13 (Fri.)
From Cub Verde; 13:00, April 17 (Tue.)
* Reservation necessary.
* One way JP¥5,000.-/person, Round-Trip JP¥10,000.-/person
● TOURNAMENT DIRECTOR :
SHINICHI SUZUKI, Mr.
WeChat: “shinichisuzuki” / WhatsApp (+818050320329)
* Provider to Professional Tennis Registry Japan
* PTR International Master Professional, International Clinician ** PTR (www.ptrtennis.org)
● TOURNAMENT REFEREE :
EMIKO OKAGAWA, Ms. < ITF official>
Email: email@example.com HIROYUKI KIMATA, Mr.
● TOURNAMENT OFFICE : TORU MATSUSHIMA, Mr.
● Contact Shinichi Suzuki (firstname.lastname@example.org) for application forms.