KIDS TENNIS CUP 41 FUKUOKA
KIDS TENNIS CUP 41 FUKUOKA
“Kids Tennis Cup” is an international tournament for boys and girls of U8-U12 categories, not only to have them provide tournament experience and raise the level of competency and awareness but to expand their and their parents’ world by sharing the moments together. There are many National Champions who’ve experienced our tournaments in the past.
One of our tournaments in April in Yamanashi, Japan, is a qualify event for the SMRIKVA BOWL (http://www.smrikve.com/smrikva-bowl/) in Croatia.
【SPONSORS】 EXTREME TENNIS (Fl.), ID TENNIS, ADIDAS, MIZUNO, Ace Tennis Company, TennisPeer, Orion Tennis School, Tennis shop-No Touch Ace, Windsor Racquet Shop Shibuya, Takeuchi Total Scheme Consulting.
【DATE】 (05) 06 – 08 October, 2018
【VENUE】 GLOBAL ARENA
46-1, Yoshidome, Munakata, Fukuoka, Japan 811-4153
( http://g-arena.com/img/common/ga-lang-English.pdf )
Sub Courts: Kurate-machi Tennis Courts, Kyushu International Tennis Club
【SURFACE】 Hard court & OMNI <10 outdoor/hard & 3 Indoor/Omni at Global Arena>
【CATEGORIES OF TOURNAMENT】
“UNDER 8 (U8)” Boys & Girls
“UNDER 10 (U10)” Boys & Girls
“UNDER 12 (U12)” Boys & Girls
* Age of a player as of OCTOBER 8, 2018)
* Nationality Unquestioned
【MAXIMUM SIZE OF PARTICIPATION】
● The total number limit: 120 players max.
● Special Lesson with a Pro: 70 players max.
● U12, U10：Yellow balls
● U8 : Green Dot balls
【FORMAT & SCORING】
●”4 player round robin” will be applied to all the qualifying events and select #1-#2 players to main draw of each category. (The number of players to the main draw may be altered due to weather condition, etc.)
*Players draw their spots by themselves for round robin.
*Spots for some foreign players will be pre-drawn taking the ranking/results in their country into consideration.
*In case players from the same region fall into the same bracket, the last drawn player will be replaced with the player from the next RR
bracket with the same number, and so on.
●The scoring system for the main draw TBA.
● U12, U10 Qualify:
The best of 2 short sets up to 4 games with No-Ad scoring.
* If the score is 4 games all, Regular Tie-break (7 point) is played.
* If the score is 1 set all, the 3rd set is played as Super Tie-break.
●U8 Qualify; 1 set match (6 game pro set)
● FRIENDLY DOUBLES will be arranged for:
* Those who couldn’t make the main draw.
* Those who lost in the early rounds in the main draw.
* “Sign Up” in pairs.
* Or, WE can find partners.
【ENTRY FEE】 JP¥9,000.- (Regardless the length of stay)
● Please pay “CASH” upon registration on site to SUZUKI.
● SINGLES WINNERS: KIDS TENNIS CUP TROPHY by BACCARAT
● Medals and prizes for semi-finalists and above.
● For Participation: Original T-shirts +α for everyone.
● KIDS TENNIS will give you a grant of JP¥100,000.- as part of your travel expense, if you want to join our 2019 tour to Australia, California, etc. (arrive and depart from Japan)
●ORGANIZER: TORU MATSUSHIMA: email@example.com
●DIRECTOR: SHINICHI SUZUKI: firstname.lastname@example.org
●REFEREE: HIROYUKI KIMATA
●STAFF (BUS/MC): DAISUKE KOBAYASHI: email@example.com
● Please ask for the entry form to SHINICHI SUZUKI
【FREE TRANSPORTATION to / from FUKUOKA Airport】
● Oct. 5 (Fri.) / 6 (Sat.) 09:30 am from Fukuoka Airport (Domestic)
● Oct. 8 (Mon.) 14:30 from Global Arena
● Oct. 5 (Fri.): Morning hours (free practice; outdoors)
09:30 Shuttle Bus service from Fukuoka Airport (reservation required)11:00 Tennis Clinic (use indoor if rain) (JP¥5,250.-/person)
17:00 Clinic Ends
● Oct. 6 (Sat.): Morning hours (free practice; outdoors)
09:30 Shuttle Bus service from Fukuoka Airport (reservation required)11:00 Opening Ceremony followed by matches
18:00 Matches finish
● Oct. 7 (Sun.):
09:00 Matches Start
18:00 Matches finish (to SFs)
-Sign up for Friendly doubles
● Oct. 8 (Mon.):
09:00 Matches Start (Semi Finals/Finals / Doubles Matches)
14:00 Award Ceremony
14:30 Bus to Fukuoka Airport
【TENNIS CLINIC by a Pro Player (optional)】
● Name of the Pro TBA.
● Oct. 5 (Fri.)
● The number limit: 70 players
● Apply in advance.
●Contact GLOBAL ARENA
● ☎ +81-940-33840 (English/Japanese)
● Should you need any assistance finding an accommodation, please contact us.
【ORDER of PLAY & PROCEDURE】
・Order of matches will be posted at the tournament desk. ALWAYS BE AWARE!!
・Players are responsible to check your match schedule at YOUR own responsibility. (NOT BY PARENTS NOR COACHES!!)
・When your match is posted in the TOP row, present yourself at the tournament desk and pick up balls and go to the court immediately.
・When your match is posted in the SECOND row, present yourself at the tournament desk and pick up balls and STAND-BY near the assigned court.
・Pre-match warm up is “5 minutes” for the first match. After the second match, exchange 4 serves and start the match. Better do your routine warm-up procedure while standing by.
・Players are responsible for making calls on her/his side of the court. Call “fault” or “out” INSTANTANEOUSLY & VISIBLY.
・When unsolved issue happens, call the referee. (Not coaches nor parents!!)
・Flip the score board after each game to avoid unnecessary score related trouble and for the sake of standing-by players and spectators.
・When the game is over, report the score to the tournament desk:
1) Peel off the paper of your match.
2) Move ‘UP’ those papers blow yours.
3) Write down the score of the match and circle the winner’s name and submit to the
4) Return the balls to the designated box.
【PASSPORT / VISAS】
ALL PLAYERS AND VISITORS MUST MAKE SURE THAT THEY HAVE VALID PASSPORTS AND VISA/ENTRY REQUIREMENTS, IF APPLICABLE, BEFORE TRAVELING TO JAPAN.